This section is designated for final versions of proposals which have been previously discussed in the DAO Discord or the general forum. The proposal must be approved by at least two Treasure Council members to post for voting. All other proposals will be deleted. A Snapshot vote can be called only if all criteria are met.
- Start a discussion in the DAO Discord and General Forum.
- Must have sufficienct engagement with the community (eg. respond to questions, address concerns).
- To move from General discussion to a formal governance Proposal, at least two Treasure Council members must approve that due process has been followed and not gamed (ie. mitigate bad actors).
- Once approved, create a Treasure Improvement Proposal (TIP) with a TIP number provided by Treasure in the Proposal section.
- Add a poll option in your proposal and make clear, what the poll relates to.
Criteria for official Snapshot Vote
- At least two Treasure Council members must be made aware of the Proposal going live, and must approve the contents to ensure it aligns with the General post approved previously (to prevent bad actors).
- The proposal must be live for at least two days.
- The proposal must receive at least five posts from different community members to ensure sufficient engagement.
- Quorum reached from informal poll (>66% vote 'for').
- The author should indicate clearly when the Snapshot vote shall commence and end (see the Template section below).
A simple description of the proposal's end result and desired change; should be no more than a few succinct sentences.
Explain why this proposal is necessary or useful for the DAO. The author is encouraged to add visual elements such as charts to support their arguments.
Lay out your proposal - explain how it is going to tackle the issue at hand and present the action items.
The polling process begins now and will end at HH:MM UTC on DD/MM/YYYY. If quorum and sufficient engagement reached, a formal Snapshot vote will be put up at HH:MM UTC on DD/MM/YYYY.
For: Action taken if this proposal is accepted.
Against: Action taken if this proposal is rejected.